Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happyness is killing me!

This post assumes that you have read the previous post and have realised that I had used a 'y' in happyness instead of using an ' i ' in the damn thing. The point of using a ' y ' was and is trivial. Whats interesting is the reaction of some grammar/language control freaks. ( I love the disparaging tone that control freaks has here!). But this post isnt about giving back a pat reply. It has to be bigger than that. You have to rise above brickbats and blah blah.

So, I am here beacuse all of this sparked off a few thoughts in my usually starved for thoughts brain. My thought was, "Interaction is the basic food for our emotions". It fuels our idea of self. We look forward to corresponding and going back and forth on issues , topics etc. Trivial the better. Even some of the most hardened self proclaimed cynics find it within themselves to come out of the shell and pout. And all of this is the good part. This is what brings out the best in people. This is sunshine country.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"So, I am here beacuse all of this sparked off a few thoughts in my usually starved for thoughts brain. "

You misspelt "because" in this statement.

Anki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anki said...

some retaliation... huh! ;)