Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I belong! I belong! to the bluetooth club






People of the sun! I have just bought myself a brand new Sony ericsson w810i. It comes with a, beat this, orginal Sony charger. Have you ever seen a Nokia phone offer a Sony charger? Something about a Sony guys.
But, we digress. It has a camera with 5 effects, bluetooth, walkman technology and a set of two awesome speakers.

I am clicking images in sepia tone.
I am listening to my favourite riffs.
Everytime you call, your picture flashes.
Everything is right with the world.

I am a trigger happy, music blasting, ghetto motha right now. I can click and upload and send @ the speed of my whim.

7 comments:

Asparsh said...

Did you first key that in Microsoft Word?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so you finally bridged the tech divide huh??!!
It shows!

Pixychik said...

lol... congratulations.
Boys i say!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

trippers dilemma said...

who are u anonymous?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat affiliate[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.